A consultation process with identified stakeholders, involving a combination of face-to-face meetings and email questionnaires has identified unmet needs from the broad stakeholder community of JPND.
First stage – Focussed consultation (May 2011)
- Organised through representative EU-wide bodies and organisations
- Expert workshop outputs used as the basis for consultation
- Face-to-face meetings and e-mail questionnaire consultations organised
- Representations from the different sectors invited to the Final Expert workshop in Rome
Second stage – Broad web consultation (Aug/Sept 2011)
- All stakeholders involved
- Based on the recommendations from the final expert workshop around which the SRA was built
Third stage – After SRA is launched (Nov 2011)
- A continuing two-way dialogue throughout lifetime of JPND initiative
- Based on evolving stakeholder needs
Further information on individual consultations can be found at the links below, or by clicking on the tabs on the left-hand side of this page.